The Mother Parish of St Gregory the Great was formed in 1849. The daughter Parish of Our Lady of Lourdes was formed (from St Gregory the Great) on 27th September 1931.
The two began to come together as one in 2005. We stand on the shoulders of giants.
Stay with us Lord on our journey.
Today, we formally welcome Fr David Christopher Egan as our Parish Priest. The Ceremony of Induction was conducted by Fr Kevin Foulkes, acting Dean of Bolton and joined by previous Parish Priests including Fr Ged Murphy.