Daily Archives: October 6, 2017

Diamond Jubilee Celebration Mass and Induction of Fr. David Egan, Parish Priest

The Mother Parish of St Gregory the Great was formed in 1849.  The daughter Parish of Our Lady of Lourdes was formed (from St Gregory the Great) on 27th September 1931. The two began to come together as one in 2005.  We stand on the shoulders of giants. Stay with us Lord on our journey. […]